Review Nikon D300s DSLR Digital Camera

Nikon D300s 12MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S ED VR II Telephoto Zoom Lens

This is a great camera, but Ken Rockwell is not really advisable. I am a previous owner D200, but I am very fond of this D300s. I still have much to do with this experiment. I love my custom setups with the lively colors of the landscapes and jewelry, but I always forget to re-set the standard when I'm taking photographs of people. I have not used the video as I want. One draw back I could not edit the video with my editing software Sony Vegas Movie, although it may have an earlier version of the software. Someone could do?

The 18-200mm Nikon lens is best done. Extremely versatile and can be the only goal you ever. I like the new locking system.

0 comments:

Post a Comment