Nikon Backpack for DSLR


Nikon Backpack for DSLR, Lenses, and Laptop

I was preparing for a trip and wanted to combine my laptop and my D70 in a bag unique. I had just ordered a LowePro AW computrekker when I saw this bag Nikon.

I thought I'd have a bag Nikon true for all my Nikon gear so I ordered this bag that I could understand returning the Lowepro.

Even if the bag is well built, lighter and looks great I was not impressed at all with housing for my D300. The storage camera is designed for the body with a small lens, perhaps the 18-70 supplied with the kit. With the 18-200 mounted on the camera just does not fit in the provisioning for the camera.

The rest of the bag seemed awkward to access and there was plenty of room for accessories.

In my opinion, the LowePro AW Computrekker is a lot of far superior. Although it is a little bigger than it's worth its weight in gold. I was disappointed with the functionality of this bag Nikon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment