Nikon D3000-D5000 DSLR Starter Kit

Nikon D3000-D5000 DSLR Starter Kit with Nikon School DVD Fast, Fun & Easy III / IV and D-SLR System Case

I do not write many reviews but feel compelled to do so in this case because I found a number of other tests are ambiguous or contradictory. I could not find a clear and simple EXACTLY what this case can easily accommodate, and ended up waiting much longer than I needed before I feel comfortable enough to order this case. I really wish I had not expected, as it turns out that this is a case of Nice, which takes a lot. Hopefully this review will help other people who want a clear understanding of the capacity of the case.

In simple terms, the main compartment of this case easily and fits comfortably: A Nikon D3000 or D5000 with 18-55mm Lens gasket, a 55-200mm Lens and battery charger and cord. All you need do is remove and reconfigure the partitions so that you use two partitions to create three sections within the main compartment. Simple as that. If you do not want to store your camera with the target, no problem, it works pretty well, and even create a touch more space in the main compartment.

The front zippered pocket stores a shoulder camera, video cable, USB cable, and several SD cards. It could contain a little more, but that's all I have in there. There are also two small side pockets can hold extra SD cards or other small items rather flat of your choice. For those who really want to carry the manual around, there is room for it to remain on top of the main compartment. The top of the case will be easily bent over her and closed loop with no problem.

Hopefully this helps. No guesswork, no speculation. Just a factual report of what that case holds comfortably. In short, I think it's a great deal for the Nikon D3000 or D5000. It is well constructed and comfortable to wear, and although I have not yet seen the DVD seems to be a valuable bonus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment