customer d300 review [4]

I used my Nikon D80 about a year and decided it was time to upgrade. I search my D300 and buy books to learn before you buy. I brought some of my courses at local universities in the picture. image for the beginner I can not imagine my skills. 10-day cruise in the Caribbean, is another 2 weeks, when I decided to buy the D300. While I was thinking D300 battery out and start shooting. I'm not sure if. camera problems, but when shooting in manual mode (which I always do to get the depth of field and displayed as I want it) I have never been properly displayed. I adjust the main and sub line. light and had approached and was not found. I can not view through the research.

Way of life, I seem to have to press the 2 button 3 times to get the shot. I try to adjust the dial multiple and difficult, nothing works. After a couple of days I decided to take D300 and D80 in my journey.

I'm not sure that this is a bad camera or the camera is above my level of skill. Nikon product you know, because I can not believe it was a good image is almost impossible for me to meet in closed session. this camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment