Lowepro Fastpack 350 (Arctic Blue) bag

Technical Details

  • Side Entry Compartment provides easy access to D-SLR equipment and accessories, even when pack is being worn
  • Triple Compartment Design ensures superior camera protection, notebook protection
  • 180-Degree access panel with adjustable dividers provides excellent protection in a customized fit that's easy to load.
  • Outer accessory pockets provide external storage for other accessories with fast access
  • Tough, water-resistant outer fabric protects against moisture and abrasion

After about a month of using this bag a lot, I can say that I found almost exactly what I designed for myself! I took this bag with me on long commercial flights with more connections in the car for short and extended trips, four-seat propeller aircraft for aerial shoots, etc. It also still contains my laptop 17 " and Macintosh, plus two extra batteries for laptop. I packed in the bag "default" mode fairly complete, with all the hardware, I would probably need a trip to the laptop and the D300, the additional 105 mm Macro Nikkor lens, two lens hoods, flash SB800, additional filters, batteries, etc. Yes, of course it is heavy (by my choice, of course), but the key is that it can and do not handle it all well. The camera is easily accessible (but not with the visor, which would require opening the compartment on my side for access), I have peace of mind knowing that I almost everything about me that I might need to shoot, and the portability of a solid and well built backpack that fits beautifully when it is completely bent around the shoulders, chest and waist. The only reason I gave him four and five stars is because I thought I could not find a way to attach even my small tripod (except for the table version, which is already in the bag) into the bag to take with me. The cost to increase the model that accepts the tripod is quite steep, then it would have been a rather simple addition to a bag. this size to attach a tripod attachment mechanism Nevertheless Despite this drawback is the bag I want with me for 99% of my trips - and who became not only my # 1 camera bag, but honestly my # 1 (17 ") laptop bag as well, Now I can take my laptop and camera equipment with me at all times. Excellent work, Lowepro!

0 comments:

Post a Comment