Nikon Gadget Bag

Nikon Gadget Bag for DSLR Cameras
Technical Details
  • Interior Dimensions: 10.5"L x 6"W x 6.5"H Exterior Dimensions: 11.5"L x 7.5"W x 7.5"H
  • Holds & Protects Your 35mm or Digital SLR Camera With Zoom Lens Attached, Plus 2 to 3 Extra Lenses & Flash
  • Adjustable Padded Dividers For Easy Customization plus Multiple Pockets With Easy Access
  • Constructed of Durable Wear-Resistant Nylon
  • Nikon 5 Year USA Warranty
I bought one for my D50 and I could not be happier. I am able to adapt to camera with lens attached, two zoom lenses, SB600 flash, two magazines (one for the camera battery and other batteries for flash), the half dozen filters special, and some members of staff from other children. He has a lot of fillings that are velcro attached and can fit any configuration. It is also a large pocket on the front and another baby on the cover. It provides excellent protection for my camera and take my staff conviniece small package. I am very satisfied with the quality of materials. This is defintly a bag to own.



0 comments:

Post a Comment