Nikon D3000 Digital Field Guide (Paperback)

Recently got a D3000, although the manual says the camera, the D3000 Digital Field Guide outdated manual and any other book I read on digital SLR cameras. I highly recommend this book to anyone who has a D3000, it should be mandatory:) The book goes into detail about the different settings that can be used with the camera, how do some photos and also a glossary in the back If you do not understand certain terms of photography like me. The book also comes with a gray card and Checker, color and how to use and the reasoning behind it. As a new mother that I wanted to have high quality photo of my baby and now I do, I do not have to pay someone to do this either! Another great thing about the book is the size, you can take with you on your picture taking adventures, it is easy to browse and find the settings you must use to take amazing photos in any situation. Together, the book prepares you comfortable with your D3000. After reading, you feel excited about taking pictures, because you really know what you are doing instead of just taking snapshots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment