Canon Deluxe Photo Backpack 200EG

Technical Details

  • Bag fits two smaller SLR camera bodies, 3-4 lenses, and additional small accessories
  • Constructed of waterproofed polyester and nylon
  • Water repellant and urethane coated for extra durability
  • Padded divider system for on-the-go organization; includes tripod straps on pack bottom
  • Lightweight, with padded shoulder straps and back for comfortable use

I had so many things in my shoulder bag Lowepro Nova 5AW hurt his shoulder and back for transportation. Have you seen the Canon 200EG backpack and based on reviews ordered one. I'm impressed. It was about half the price of Lowepro bag. It 's very well designed with lots of pockets, padding, straps and external quality materials. Keeps everything in my bag and I and others have more space. I have a Canon 20D with Battery Grip BGE2, 3 zoom lenses (including a telephoto), flash Canon 580EX, Slik mini tripod, lens hood for all objectives, and a vast assortment of filters for all lenses at all within the main compartment. External compartments keep everything else as replacement batteries, chargers, cables, etc. its got straps on the bottom to bring my tripod, which my old bag did not. His belt had to make all sorts of other things. And I carry this bag comfortably. The only thing was that the bag Lowepro protection against the weather all that can be compressed to cover the bag in case of bad weather. Never used anyway so what's the point? The Lowepro is going to E-Bay!
...

0 comments:

Post a Comment