Canon LP-E6 Battery Pack for Select Canon Digital SLR Cameras


Great Battery! I once bought a set of 2 "generic" batteries for my Canon XTi and only one of them worked. The second worked fine, but even now I am on it and summary do not fully trust it, I prepare for the worst and my original Canon battery ready in case the generic decides to just die on me. Being that I am turning what was once a hobby into a profession, I think I need to provide the best quality work and service to my clients so I opted for the superior quality and true Canon battery in terms of reliability when I bought my Canon 7D recently. Completely satisfied. Now I just need to buy the handle ... Canon grip and true too. I think I read somewhere the handful of genuine Canon weather seal from the generics will go for about $ 100. Overall, I recommend high quality products for sale when you are paid. If you're just an amateur, then get the generic. If it fails on you, at least you do not have a client looking at you while you cry and shrugging his shoulders ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment